Friday 1 January 2010

activity schedule

please try and claim a daily. if you think you won't be able to do this every week don't worry, just try and do it at least every 2 weeks so you keep it active. also, if you have more than one activity a week don't feel too busy... you can always just alternate your activities. if you don't want your activity anymore PLEASE SAY. always check back here and bookmark/save this page.

mondays
spare - online hunt
naomi - 10 favourites of anything & fill in the blanks
Maggie- book day
Kerri - random task
Kat - survey
nat - things i love
laur - QOTD

tuesdays
Naomi - 3 positive things & themed facts
Kat - news article share


wednesday
Naomi - surprise activity/game
laur - 10 randoms
robyn - currents/lasts
brandy - quotes


thursday
Naomi - picture spam
spare - inspiration
carrie - questions
brandy - QOTD

friday
Naomi - currents/lasts
laur -random email
spare - stumbles
kzy - fashion blog
brooke - random

saturday
Naomi - writing prompts and top 5's
spare - update day
kzy - random

sunday
Naomi - 10-20 facts/stories sunday: list of random information, facts or stories about myself decorated with photos and coloured text.
spare - artist of the day
spare - share a quote
brooke - QOTD

9 comments:

  1. i want to change my sunday activity to internet shopping and picture spam on either tuesday or friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to drop my sunday activity. nobody did it and i would like to to the lj secret and survey spare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is Staci!
    I want to do True/False Facts on Friday's since that is the day with the least amount! If that is an okay activity to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be possible to do the random surveys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey nai, could i change my activities. I'd like to do This or That on monday and a Saturday Fact day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nai, I would like to drop my random survey and fml m&q.
    Instead, can I do a activity that i thought of myself: I will send entries from a blog that belongs to a fashion-model that I love. I will send those that have got fashion highlights from her entries. Can i? I'll do it on every friday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want friday or sunday for book club.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally it's working! It's Mal, btw. Can I get the 10 favourites of anything one? Thanks. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  9. can I do the movie review on monday?

    ReplyDelete